As the owner of Sports Specific Training Inc., a privately owned company, Larry is dedicated to the development of young athletes. SST’s approach is quite unique in that we are committed to producing the best athlete possible through the development of strength, power, nutrition, agility, flexibility, motivation and FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH and SPEED. During the past 10 years SST has become a leading expert in the field of FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH and SPEED!
Strength and conditioning coach Larry Jusdanis has worked with thousands of athletes who excel in a wide range of sports, including:
- Figure Skating
- Track and Field
- Bachelor of Physical Education Degree (B.P.E.)
- Canadian Director for the National Association of Speed and Explosion
- Owner and creator of Functional Applied Speed Training (FAST)manual and certification
- CFL Quarterback with Hamilton, Montreal and Toronto
- Quarterback, Acadia University and University of Central Florida
- SST WAS RANKED AS THE TOP 15 SPEED FACILITY IN NORTH AMERICA!
- IN THE LAST THREE YEARS LARRY HAS HAD 6 PLAYERS DRAFTED IN THE TOP 15 OF THE CFL DRAFT!
- First Canadian quarterback to start in a CFL game in the last 15 years
- First Canadian Quarterback to be invited to the NFL Combine
- Received a full scholarship to the University of Central Florida where he was coached by Mike Krucyk (backup QB to Terry Bradshaw during the Pittsburgh Steeler years)
- While attending Acadia University he broke numerous CIS and conference passing records. Up until very recently Larry was the all time leader in CIS passing history. He was twice nominated as the MVP of the AUAA. Acadia led the nation in passing during each of Larry’s final 3 years.
- Larry attended the CFL combine and put up impressive times: 4.67 in the 40-yard dash time at 242 lbs.
- Larry’s forty-yard dash time for the NFL put him in the top 5th percentile for the League
- Larry was drafted by the BC Lions and then traded to the Hamilton Tiger Cats in 1995. Larry started and/or played in 8 games with Hamilton.
- Larry finished his 3-year career, playing with the Montreal Alouettes and the Toronto Argonauts. During his stint in the CFL Larry played with Matt Dunnigan, Doug Flutie, Anthony Calvillo and Tracey Ham. Larry was coached by the likes of John Jenkins, Mike Kerrigan and Danny Macciocca.
- Larry started Sports Specific Training Inc. and www.sstcanada.com in 1997, which have been leaders in the industry ever since.